Hanging Chemical Moisture Absorber - Fresh Scent
Hang in Lockers, Closets & Enclosed Spaces
The Hanging Moisture Absorber is designed to hang in small enclosed spaces to protect items and fabrics from excess moisture that causes moisture damage and mold and mildew stains. It helps eliminate musty odors and reduce allergens caused by mold. Uses calcium chloride, a hygroscopic substance, which chemically absorbs moisture from the air.
Non-toxic, septic safe, and environmentally friendly
Will not reduce moisture to a level that could harm pets or houseplants
Lasts up to 60 days - dispose of when the absorbing chemical is gone and the lower chamber is filled with water
Yellow fragrance beads in the medium provide a fresh scent