Super Absorbing System Refill
Convenient and Powerful Moisture Absorber
Eliminates musty odors caused by mold and mildew. The calcium chloride in this Refill product absorbs moisture out of the air. In the process, the pellets dissolve in the absorbed moisture, resulting in a non-toxic liquid solution in the bottom of the container, which can be disposed of down your drain.
Works best in enclosed spaces
Economical - works when humidity is high, and slows down when it's low
Lasts up to 60 days depending on temperature and humidity conditions
Will not reduce moisture to a level that could harm pets or houseplants