We all know the more fenders we have and the larger the diameter, the better prepared we are for any docking or rafting situation. Unfortunately, we also know the more fenders we have, and the larger the diameter, the less space we have onboard for everything else. Not to mention we're filling our boats up with air.
The answer is Easystow Fenders! Extra fenders when you need them. They store flat, folded or rolled, then easily inflate in about a minute using any basic pump for inflatables. When finished, they easily deflate, saving valuable storage space.
What sets Easystow Fenders apart is their construction.
The manufacturer is so confident in the quailty of the Easystow Fenders, they're warranted against manufacturers defects for as long as you own them!
- All Easystow Fenders have double wall construction to handle the toughest conditions. The outer wall takes all the abuse, the inner wall holds the air, machine sealed for reliability.
- Easystow Fenders are available in heavy duty and standard duty models, plus there is an extra long version for times when multiple fenders are needed.
- Heavy duty models handle the toughest conditions with their tough, thick reinforced pvc covering and no longitudinal seam to catch or split.
- Standard duty models are great for general docking or rafting, are lighter weight, and come in a variety of colors
- Extra long models can be used in places where multiple fenders are needed or as dock and post fenders.
- All models have multiple attachment points sewn with heavy duty polyester cord. Fenders have been pull tested to 450 pounds without failure. The heavy webbing provides exceptional strength for abuse and chafe resistance.
- Simple valves are secure, rated to 30 psi and allow easy inflation/deflation. 8" and 10" diameter extra long models have two valves for fast deflation. Valves are covered for protection.
- The pillow shape prevents fenders from rolling out of position.
- Premium fleece covers are available if required to protect painted topsides.